Tuesday 11 February 2014


Superhero recount

When I (speed girl) was 15  I was just an ordinary kid that went to school that no one knew I was a superhero.  But I was late all the time saving the world my Mum and Dad wants me to get smart. Than my birthday came I was 16 than for my birthday I got a new superhero suite on my birthday there was a stickup at the bank. It was a long day and this is what happened:

Firstly, I had a call off my phone and I had to go to the bank and save the day than I went back to school and I leant that superhero’s are helpful.

Then, school was over now so I went home and on the way home I saw a cat up a tree that the tree was on fire so I got the cat down and I put the fire out. You did it again superhero

 Lastly,  this is how I did it I was in school i told my teacher I need to do out  to the toilet and went to the bank and zoomed to get the guns and then I save the cat  and put out the fire.

 It was a hard day today

 The End   By Katie sparkes J

1 comment:

  1. great work katie that was the best maybe next time you could add more deatil to it also you could actullay practise your word instead of asking me all the time.

    from harry :)

    ReplyDelete